Celiah's Game of the Month!
(Sandbox mmo clan project)
(Advertisement on MMORPG.COM)
We're getting together a group of between 10-20 players who would like to begin a game together and work towards common goals in the game such as building up a settlement/city with full terraforming, gathering resources and intensive crafting with people specializing in different things. But this is FUtileZ and we like PvP, so of course we'll also raise ourselves a little army, hehe, stir shit up and try to gain some power!
I have a couple of games in mind and some criterias, but I haven't fully decided yet what we'll play for this month. However, it's entirely possible that next month we'll want to play something completely different and I have no plans for that. It all depends on what we decide together. Heck, we might even like the game we will play this month so much that we'll want to extend it for a while untill we get bored.
The Celiah's Game of the Month clan project is led by me and I see it as my most important responsibility to give us all some unique, fun and unforgettable experiences that we would not have gotten otherwise by playing those games solo or in small groups of 3-4 players. I will do my best to unite everybody and play together rather than everyone running around on his own and eventually getting bored.
So this is a real clan MMORPG project!
Teamspeak meeting/vote: Tuesday the 2nd of July at 19.00 GMT.
We're having a vote to decide whether we'll continue playing Salem or move on to another game. Be there tomorrow evening to place your vote and be part of the decisionmaking.
Rules & details
Players that already signed up
(What are you waiting for?)
(Contact me or post in this topic if you want to sign up.)
- Votes will take place every 2 weeks to decide if we a) extend the game or b) move on.
- The vote after 2 weeks will require a 66% majority to stop the game.
- The vote after 4 weeks and every subsequent vote will require a 50% majority to extend or stop the game.
- We all start to play the game in the same day and this will be announced at least 2 days in advance.
- At least 10-20 players must be signed up for the game before we start the project.
- When a project ends, the leader and preferably also the officers must move on according to the vote. But players that like the game may stay if they want to.
(High lord of tyranny) (Leader) (Hardcore)
Allies & friends that have signed up:
(Black Team) (Semi-hardcore)
(Black Team) (Casual)
(Black Team) (Casual)
High lord of tyranny